A LETTER FROM OUR PRESIDENT AND ENSEMBLE DIRECTOR:
Rhythmic Force Percussion is widely known throughout Texas as the premier independent world-class drumline. We work with world-renowned designers and arrangers to create a show that both engages fans and excites performers. We travel across Texas and Ohio to perform in the Winter Guard International (WGI) circuit, competing against percussion ensembles from all across the country.
Rhythmic Force, a 501(c)(3) organization based in Austin, Texas, is proud to have been in operation since 2004. In addition to developing youth’s skills as percussionists, we also instill the values of teamwork, time-management, personal responsibility, hard work, and discipline.
From December until April, members meet every weekend to prepare an 8-minute production that is as physically demanding as it is musically challenging. They will practice together, aspire together, and achieve together. They will make friendships and bonds that will last a lifetime.
I am asking for your support today in becoming a sponsor of our organization. Without the assistance of community-minded individuals like you, we wouldn’t be able to help these incredibly talented youth to achieve their musical goals.
SEASON SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
- Your company logo on the Rhythmic Force website and all social media platforms
- Digital and social media promotion
- Pianissimo tier, plus
- Your company logo on all posters and mailings distributed to the community
MEZZO FORTE: $1,000
- Piano tier, plus
- 4 complimentary tickets for a performance in the season
- Mezzo Forte tier, plus
- Your company logo featured at our fundraising event and company thanked in event speech
- Your company logo on Rhythmic Force show shirts
- Forte tier, plus
- Your company logo on our equipment trailer
- Thirty second commercial played at our fundraising event
- RF Entertainment drumline performance at your company event
GET IN TOUCH:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process. We accept cash or in-kind donations (such as food, tools, transportation, and more).
If you would prefer to make a one-time or recurring donation, please visit https://rhythmicforce.org/support/.